New upgrades to Cytanet’s broadband Internet access home products !

_konstantia__konstantia_ Member Αναρτήσεις: 78
επεξεργάστηκε Φεβρουάριος 2014 σε English Speaking Community
Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for choosing Cytanet for your Internet needs and to inform you that from 
1 December 2012, we shall again be upgrading your Internet broadband connection at no additional cost.

Specifically, we shall be offering significantly faster speeds with the existing DSL Access Home and NetRunner Home broadband products. These new faster speeds will be provided at the same and/or lower charge than the current one.

At the same time we are making available new products with higher speeds of up to 32Mbps.

Post edited by _marios_ on

Σχόλια

• BARKER BENJAMINBARKER BENJAMIN Member Αναρτήσεις: 2
    I have to ask how you expect people to believe you can give out 32mbps when we all know an 8Mbps is on average a 5Mbps. I am at the moment running a 1Mbps connection and I am paying for the Internet Home8000 package (8Mbps/768Kbps). I have called before asking about this and was told it depends on the time of day, I personally have never seen it go past 5Mbps, so with these upgrades will I get my 8Mbps connection and if so will the people that purchase the Home32000 have the same problem as me and be receiving low speeds?
  • _marios__marios_ Member Αναρτήσεις: 65
    επεξεργάστηκε Νοέμβριος 2012

Dear Mr. Benjamin,

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with our service.

It seems that you have a connection problem because 1Mbps and 5 Mbps are not acceptable speeds for the Internet Home8000. In addition, the fact that you get different speeds on different hours might also indicate a connection problem because this is not a normal behaviour for our network. (I apologize if you were told so because it’s not true)

Please contact our technical support at 132-3-3 or send me a PM with the number of your land line to investigate the problem as there are a lot of factors that can affect the quality of your internet connection.

• BARKER BENJAMINBARKER BENJAMIN Member Αναρτήσεις: 2
    Hey Marios, just to let you know, the problem I was having has been fixed I now get 12Mbits Which is a huge improvement. I had to call the number you provided and they seem to have fixed the problem I was having so I would like to say thank you to you and the cyta team for fixing it so fast.

Thanks again
    Benjamin
  • _marios__marios_ Member Αναρτήσεις: 65
    επεξεργάστηκε Νοέμβριος 2012
Sign In to comment.

Έναρξη Νέας Συζήτησης / Ερώτησης »

Καλωσόρισες, επισκέπτη!

Φαίνεται πως έρχεσαι για πρώτη φορά εδώ. Αν θέλεις να συμμετέχεις, πάτησε ένα από αυτά τα πλήκτρα!